Chase County Permits (Nebraska)

The Chase County Clerk's Office maintains public records for a county, including vital documents like birth certificates and marriage licenses, as well as Chase County permits. Clerks in Chase County, Nebraska may be responsible for filing and issuing county permits, including building permits, land use permits, access permits, utility permits, and special event permits. These permits may be required for installing or repairing septic systems, demonstrating that a building meets fire codes and other building codes, demolition, repairs, renovations, and adjusting boundary lines. They may also be required for temporary events, reserving public property, or a number of land development uses. The Chase County Clerk Office can provide information on how to apply for a Chase County permit or how to check if a permit is valid, and their permit information and records are usually available online.

Chase County Clerk Imperial NE 921 Broadway Street 69033 308-882-7500