Golden Valley County Permits (Montana)

The Golden Valley County Clerk's Office maintains public records for a county, including vital documents like birth certificates and marriage licenses, as well as Golden Valley County permits. Clerks in Golden Valley County, Montana may be responsible for filing and issuing county permits, including building permits, land use permits, access permits, utility permits, and special event permits. These permits may be required for installing or repairing septic systems, demonstrating that a building meets fire codes and other building codes, demolition, repairs, renovations, and adjusting boundary lines. They may also be required for temporary events, reserving public property, or a number of land development uses. The Golden Valley County Clerk Office can provide information on how to apply for a Golden Valley County permit or how to check if a permit is valid, and their permit information and records are usually available online.

Golden Valley County Clerk Ryegate MT PO Box 10 59074