Big Stone County Permits (Minnesota)

The Big Stone County Clerk's Office maintains public records for a county, including vital documents like birth certificates and marriage licenses, as well as Big Stone County permits. Clerks in Big Stone County, Minnesota may be responsible for filing and issuing county permits, including building permits, land use permits, access permits, utility permits, and special event permits. These permits may be required for installing or repairing septic systems, demonstrating that a building meets fire codes and other building codes, demolition, repairs, renovations, and adjusting boundary lines. They may also be required for temporary events, reserving public property, or a number of land development uses. The Big Stone County Clerk Office can provide information on how to apply for a Big Stone County permit or how to check if a permit is valid, and their permit information and records are usually available online.

Big Stone County Clerk Ortonville MN 20 2nd Street Southeast 56278 320-839-2536

A Big Stone County Town or City Hall provides municipal services for their community, which can include issuing and filing permits. These county permits may be required for a number of building projects, including renovations, demolitions, repairs, land development, and zoning compliance. In addition to building permits, Town and City Halls in Big Stone County, Minnesota may also issue land use permits related to boundary lines, private roads, addresses, and water systems, as well as access permits, utility permits, and special event permits. These records can be used to prove that a project has a valid permit or to look up county permit rules, apply for a permit in Big Stone County, or see approved permits. Town and City Halls typically provide online access to their county permit records.

Graceville City Hall Graceville MN 415 Studdart Avenue 56240 320-748-7911