Valdez-Cordova Census Area County Permits (Alaska)

The Valdez-Cordova Census Area Clerk's Office maintains public records for a county, including vital documents like birth certificates and marriage licenses, as well as Valdez-Cordova Census Area permits. Clerks in Valdez-Cordova Census Area, Alaska may be responsible for filing and issuing county permits, including building permits, land use permits, access permits, utility permits, and special event permits. These permits may be required for installing or repairing septic systems, demonstrating that a building meets fire codes and other building codes, demolition, repairs, renovations, and adjusting boundary lines. They may also be required for temporary events, reserving public property, or a number of land development uses. The Valdez-Cordova Census Area Clerk Office can provide information on how to apply for a Valdez-Cordova Census Area permit or how to check if a permit is valid, and their permit information and records are usually available online.

Cordova City Clerk Cordova AK 602 Railroad Avenue 99574 907-424-6248